Coastal Clean strives to provide a work environment that allows all employees to thrive. We invest time training each employee to ensure his or her continued growth and prosperity.
What we are looking for in an employee?
- Positive attitude
- Kindness and compassion for others
We offer our employees:
- Daytime hours or evening hours depending on your needs and occasional Saturdays for overtime.
- Competitive pay & raises.
- Direct deposit
- Advancement opportunities.
- Uniforms provided for you!
Interested in becoming a Coastal Clean team member?
We require that all our Cleaning Technicians & Handymen:
- Are able to lift 30 lbs., get on hands and knees, and stand and bend and for extended periods of time.
- Love pets!
- Are available to work Monday – Friday
Handymen must have a valid driver’s license and a clean driving record.
All employees should have a positive background check.